Paid marketing platforms such as Google Ads can be used to drive traffic and increase conversion rates.
Ads displayed with regular search results are Google Search ads. When users search on Google, the first page of results is a combination of authoritative pages (based on SEO) and paid ads.
Having trouble getting started? No worries! We’ll break down step-by-step the steps required to create and set up your google Ads Account so you can start dominating in paid search.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to set up a google Ads Account and get some great tips and tricks for creating your first ad campaign.
Setting Up a New Google Ads Account
1. Click on the “Start Now” button on the Google Ads homepage.
2. Sign in to your existing google Ads Account or sign up for a new one. Your Google Analytics and Google Ads Manager accounts can also be linked with this email.
3. You will see the following page after you sign in or create a Google account.
4. Creating a new account and setting up your Google Adwords campaign will require you to click the “Experienced with Google Ads?” link first.
5. Click the link below titled “Create an account with a campaign” one more time so that Google may prompt you to do so.
6. It is possible that Google will fill in all your billing information (country, time zone, currency).
7. You are now a registered user!
Billing Should be Configured
Ads cannot be run without the billing setup. Double check to ensure the billing information is entered correctly.
As well as making sure your contact details, such as your address and phone number, are up to date, it’s best to update your credentials. Having correct account information will help with Google Ranking Optimization, provided that you use the same account to sign up for other business tools including Google Business Profile.
1. Sign in to your google Ads Account
2. Go to the top navigation and click “Wrench”
3. Select “Billing & Payments” from the drop down menu
4. Check the billing page, enter your business information, and if necessary, add your credit card information. Be sure to read and accept the terms of service at the bottom. After that, hit the submit button at the bottom.
What is the Best Way to Launch Your First Advertising Campaign?
After creating your Google Ads account, you can begin using it. What’s next?
Now you can start your first campaign.
It’s pretty easy to use Google. Paid advertising can be confusing sometimes, so this is a good thing.
The following steps will help you set up your first campaign:
- Google Ads requires that you sign in or have an account.
- You will find the “Campaigns” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select “New Campaign” by clicking on the plus icon.
- Your first campaign should have an advertising goal.
- Click “Continue” after you’ve chosen your conversion goals.
- Click “Continue” after selecting a campaign topic.
- That’s it! Your campaign is ready to go!
Creating ad groups for your business is an option if you plan on creating more than one ad campaign. By optimizing your ads, you can ensure that they actually get clicked.
Optimizing Google AdWords is a critical step. Keywords, campaigns, the targeting of your ads, and your account need to be improved. With Google ads optimized, you can maximize revenue and traffic while minimizing cost.
That’s what you should keep in mind as you create your first campaign. Google Adwords can be optimized using keywords and other SEO techniques.
What is the Cost of a Google Ads Account?
You can create, start, and begin a campaign for free with Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords). In Google Ads you pay only when a person clicks on your ad. This is a pay-per-click service (PPC). Saving money on advertising is great, as you don’t spend thousands on advertisements that don’t yield any results.
You can use cost-per-click bid (CPC) as a great tool if you’re on a budget. The maximum cost you can set for your CPC can be set by your CPC bidding campaigns. There’s really only one thing you can do with it: set a maximum amount that you would be willing to pay per click. If you plan to use this option for your Google search ad, you’ll enjoy it a great deal.
It can cost you anywhere between $15 and $800 per month to use PPC management tools. Whereas CPC services can cost you only a dollar or two per click.
You could spend thousands of dollars on traditional advertising. People who are on a budget or who are just starting out in business can use PPC or CPC as an alternative.
Google Ads: Why Should You Use Them?
Search engines like Google are the most popular in the world. You are sure to get a lot of hits with the right keywords and SEO methods if you make use of well over 7 billion searches every day.
Your competitors are using Google ads, and that means you need to do the same. Customers use Google to ask questions and find products, but they also use Google for advertising purposes.
Additionally, you can use Google Adwords to attract the right audience from google searches. A qualified lead is better than a lead that is not qualified. You can increase your phone calls, traffic, sales, and overall business by implementing the most relevant keywords in your ad campaigns.
It has been determined that almost 80% of PCP content is marketed with Google ads. The statistic above proves that paid advertising boosts traffic, sales, and business.
It doesn’t hurt to try Google if you’ve already used other PCP services and don’t know if it’ll work for you. You can find many tips and tricks for getting back on track.
Tricks and Tips for Google Ads
What is the actual process behind Google ads? Basically, it’s all part of search engine optimization. The results that Google displays are dependent on the authority and keywords.
Your audience can be greatly impacted by good advertisements. A survey suggests that 90% of consumers say advertisements influence their purchasing decisions.
Google ads will not convert visitors who don’t have fully optimized landing pages and Google ads campaigns, so if you want them to click your ad, you need to optimize them.
You can start by following these tips and tricks:
- Make sure your keywords are targeted at your audience
- Maintain relevance by researching your keywords
- Make SEO work for you
- Metrics and tracking of conversions
- Make the most of Google Smart Campaigns
- Take advantage of Google Ad Extensions
It is important to have targeted keywords for your audience in order to maximize your chances of making money from ads. However, choosing the wrong keywords or not using any at all can cause serious problems.
It is also possible to use Google’s ad campaign to do some of the work for you. Just add your business description and relevant keywords, and Google will do the rest for you. It is an interesting tool to try out and see if it is effective for your business. Of course, you may not be an expert in your domain. For instance, if it is automotive sales, finding the right leads can be difficult online. Hiring agencies like Interactive FMG can help with specific domains such as automotive, they can guide you to use the keyword and how to apply what strategy on which website to find relevant auto leads. You might see a difference in conversion when you work with professionals.
Conversion tracking and metrics are also crucial steps in figuring out what works and what doesn’t. Creating Google Ad campaigns using basic SEO methods is also crucial.
To help you create the best campaign, Google Ads offers a wide range of extensions. There are several extension options, such as a phone call, promotion, image, price, and location. You can use these add-ons to allow your potential customers to view, explore, and contact your business from many different perspectives.
Following this procedure will allow you to set up a google Ads Account and use it immediately! Within moments, you will be on your way to achieving your advertising objective.
We offer a free account to anyone who wants to get started with us!
You can reach out to one of our experts if you need help determining your SEO or google Ads Account strategy! Let us know if you need assistance.